* When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward:
for there you have been and there you will always be.
Use what talent you possess –
* The woods would be very silent
if no birds sang except those that sang best.
* To desire and strive to be of some service to the world,
To aim at doing something which shall really increase the happiness and
welfare and virtue of mankind - this is a choice which is possible
for all of us; and surely it is a good haven to sail for.
* Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but
for those who love, time is eternity.
* There is only one way to get ready for immortality,
and that is to love this life and live it as bravely
and faithfully and cheerfully as we can.
* There is no personal charm so great as the charm of
a cheerful temperament.
* There is a loftier ambition than merely to stand high in the world.
It is to stoop down and lift mankind a little higher.
* The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another.
The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.
The Good Attitude
Patience is not the ability to wait,
but the ability to keep a good attitude while you wait.