Friday, August 19, 2011

Albert Einstein Quotes


“When you sit with a nice girl for two hours,
it seems like two minutes.
When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes,
it seems like two hours.
That’s relativity.”

“If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.”

“Gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.”

“Education is that which remains when one has forgotten everything learned in school.”

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.”

“A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life, depend on the labours of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received.”

“If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a German,
and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world.

Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.”

No comments: