Thursday, June 16, 2011
If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill,
Be a scrub in the valley-but be
The best little scrub by the side of the rill;
Be a bush if you can't be a tree.
If you can't be a bush be a bit of the grass,
And some highway happier make;
If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass
But the liveliest bass in the lake!
We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew,
There's something for all of us here,
There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do,
And the task you must do is the near.
If you can't be a highway then just be a trail,
If you can't be the sun be a star;
It isn't by size that you win or you fail
Be the best of whatever you are!
- By Douglas Malloch
* Self Motivation is the inspiration between the Behaviours and Actions
* It is an important mechanism that will help to reach the goal, without the external influence.
* Self Motivation improves Self confidence and Self esteem, as well as gives strength to achieve the goal.
* Self Motivation is important in every aspect of life, be it career, social life, health, fitness and personality development.
* Self Motivation is a more efficient method.
* If you can motivate yourself, you don't have to depend on any external method.