- If you want a chance - then take one.
- The only limits on what you can accomplish are
the limits YOU place on your own imagination.
- Life is not easy for any of us, but what of that? We must
have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves.
- What's a butterfly garden without butterflies?
- A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others,
is stronger than any physical force in the universe.
- The three P's of success...Passion Persistence Patience.
- The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Friday, April 03, 2009
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
- If you don't have a competitive advantage, don't compete!
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy ones will take care of themselves.
- No one can give you wisdom. You must discover it for yourself,
on the journey through life, which no one can take for you.
- People cannot be managed. Inventories can be managed, but people must be led.
--H. Ross Perot
- The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
- If your life is free of failures, you are not taking enough risk.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
- Nothing is impossible to the willing heart.
- I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds around my neck.
- To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
- My affection hath an unknown bottom, like the bay of Portugal.
- Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.
- A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.
- Loyalty is one of the most valuable traits of a true friend.