Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Great Enthusiasm Quotes

Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.
- Bo Bennett 

A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.
- Charles Schwab

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

The key that unlocks energy is desire. It's also the key to a long and interesting life. If we expect to create any drive, any real force within ourselves, we have to get excited.
- Earl Nightingale

Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do.
- Norman Vincent Peale

To use the inner powers is to be a constant success.

While moving forward I sometimes have doubts about my own power to succeed. So sometimes my powers remain hidden and I am not able to have the confidence or the enthusiasm to work on the situation. Whatever the situation I am faced with, I must not forget my own inner powers. I need to recognise and use those powers which will help me overcome the situation. When there is faith within me, my mind will be open to the recognition and the use of these inner powers.
- Brahma Kumaris, Mt. Abu

Back of every creation, supporting it like an arch, is faith. Enthusiasm is nothing: it comes and goes. But if one believes, then miracles occur.
- Henry Miller

Every production of genius must be the production of enthusiasm.
- Benjamin Disraeli

Enthusiasm is the most important thing in life.
- Tennessee Williams

No comments: