Monday, January 26, 2009

Eternity Of Your Love

Your love is... an ocean,
Where sand meets the sea,
Waves of love rolling over me,

Your love comes to me,
As the tide comes to the shore,
Wanting and needing to embrace me more,

Your love is... the moon,
Shinning across the shimmering sea,
Deep, wide, strong, and calm.
Always there to carry me..

Your love is... my shelter,
My compass, my true north,
Where ever I go, your love is guiding me forth,

Your love is.... the fresh ocean breeze,
Gently sweeping across my face,
Touching me from place to place,

Your love is...
The salty air I smell,
Clearing my thoughts and thinking,

Your love is...
The life preserver that keeps me from sinking,

When I go there to the sea,
I am not alone, for your love is with me,

I feel you all around,
The beauty, the wind, the mystery,

Your love engulfs me,
Takes my breath away,
Holds me in wind's arms,

When I close my eyes,
Dancing memories of your charms,
Never escape my deepest memory,

So if ever our souls part to say goodbye,
Meet me there, where the sea meets the sky,

Your love will forever be with me,
Where the sands touch the sea,

Our love lives on,
Our love flows back out into all eternity.

- Unknown

No comments: